Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Resolutioning

Well, last year I decided to stick to five resolutions and hope that number would be reasonable enough. Let's see how I did:

Protagitron's Resolutions for 2009
  1. Learn how to cook Indian food Done!
  2. Read all of Remembrance of Things Past Er, 50% Done!
  3. Graduate Done!
  4. Visit New York City Done, with the postcards to prove it!
  5. Be more frugal Done! No, wait, d'oh. D'oh indeed.
Well, that's 3.5/5, or 70%. Since that's a firm B, I think I'm in a good place to tack on another resolution for the new decade. Drum roll, folks, it's

Protagitron's Resolutions for 2010
  1. Watch Kieslowski's Decalogue
  2. Learn how to make worthy holibshi
  3. Visit Portland all by myself
  4. Knit 5 sweaters
  5. Be more frugal
I swear the last one will happen this year. For real. I totally mean to start that savings account with the next paycheque... as long as there isn't any good yarn on sale.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

mirah said...

5 sweaters for yourself or for loved ones?

p.s. i prefer cardigans.

Protagitron said...

Oh, Mirah. I love you, but you will have to thrift your own cardigans.

And thanks for the praise, anon!

Max said...

Portland ME I assume?