The wireless I had been, er, "enjoying without financial remuneration" finally decided to pooch out a few days ago, and so between that and my grandmother not having any Internet, there was very little blogging to be done. Which is probably for the best. Since it would have been a non-stop roller coaster of "Life is awesome!" alternated with "Why, sweet Jeebus, why?" Like my grandfather's death, I'm going to file this time away somewhere in the things that are too exhausting to blog about. Most of the past week or so has been too tiring even to talk about with my friends. I may or may not be employed next week. I may or may not be a passing student. I likely won't be loved, but it's nice to know that there are many people who will still like me.
Still, universe, if you can't throw me a cookie, please be so kind as to throw me a bone once in a while.
Anyway, I'm going to enjoy some Facebook stalking before I have to return to the Internetless hinterlands of my apartment. I'm probably watching you RIGHT NOW. Or at least reading your status.
No comments:
Post a Comment