Hmm, maybe I should call my blog "The Weekly Protagitron", or perhaps "The Fortnightly Protagitron". What happened during the week? Well, just a few big updates. I decided to keep my boots, since they've been rather comfortable since the day of pain- maybe they just needed to be broken in. I signed up for swing dance classes with my wonderful friend, Diane. Currently the odds are good that I'll cry after my first lesson, so I'm planning to take the drinking offense. Which means the odds are now good that I'll seriously injure Diane. Oh well. I'm taking the class through the McGill gym, which apparently also offers Equestrian classes. Diane and I already have plans to take that next year. I finally broke down and checked my grades from last semester, and was... mildly distressed. Then I bought a bottle of JD's and watched Road House. Things then seemed better. I still haven't got around to finishing the bottle.
And the biggest news of all... today my much-beloved room mate and I are getting a cat. Not a permanent cat, alas, but a foster cat. Still, Katie and I bought a bunch of supplies for the fuzzball. My contribution was a toy shaped like a shrimp, but looking rather more like a shrimp with a horrible skin condition and bug eyes. Katie's contribution was pretty much everything else, and since the food dishes, litter scoop, box, and toy were bought at Dollarama, they pretty much cost as much as my hideous shrimp toy. Whatever. When the kitten is having night terrors imagining mutated shrimp eating his feline flesh, he'll know who to thank.
No comments:
Post a Comment